Contact us on; 1300 636 695 or via our contact form
We’re under a new website rebuild. There is no change to our service delivery but just a new look is coming.
Please take advantage of our licensed competition in the meantime.
Otherwise, here are some calculators which you might find handy.HOME LOAN CALCULATORS
Interest Only Mortgage Repayments
Switching Loan Calculator
Thanks to Moneysmart.org.au
Stamp duty is a one off state government property transfer tax. You typically need to pay this within 30 days of settlement. Check the following calculator as you may qualify for concessions. Please contact us if you want to know more.
These are specific calculators to each state or terrority
- Australian Capital Territory — Revenue Office: Conveyance duty calculator
- New South Wales — Revenue NSW: Calculator — for land and property transfers
- Northern Territory — Department of Treasury and Finance: Stamp duty calculators
- Queensland — Office of State Revenue: Transfer duty calculator
- South Australia — RevenueSA calculator: Stamp duty on conveyances
- Tasmania — State Revenue Office of Tasmania: Property transfer duty calculator
- Victoria — State Revenue Office: Land transfer (stamp) duty calculator
- Western Australia — Office of State Revenue: Calculators
If you want to invest in yourself to build your Financial IQ!! Enjoy a read of our E Mag; Finance Matters.