Compliments & Complaints
Complaints can be lodged by contacting David Do, the Complaints Officer by:
- Telephoning : 1300 636 695
- e-mailing : firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to : PO Box 388, Sydney Markets NSW 2129
or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer complainants to the Complaints Officer.
We adopt the definition of ‘complaint’ in AS ISO 10002-2006, namely ‘an expression of dissatisfaction made to an organisation, related to its products or services, or the complaints handling process itself, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected’. This means we will treat informal complaints seriously and refer them to IDR unless they are resolved by the end of the next business day.
Responding to complaints within appropriate time limits and referring unresolved complaints to an EDR scheme
- the final outcome of the dispute at IDR
- the right to take their dispute to EDR (no matter what the result of the investigation was at IDR)
- The provider of our EDR scheme is COSL, they can be contacted on 1800 138 422
If the Complaints Officer is unable to give a final response within the specified period, the Complaints Officer will, before the end of the period:
- inform the complainant of the reasons for the delay
- advise the complainant of their right to complain to EDR
- The provider of our EDR scheme is COSL, they can be contacted on 1800 138 422.